Grant applications will be accepted after April 1, 2017. If you have never applied before, you must contact the Executive Director in advance of filling out an online application, a master password is required. Email: steve “at” wleccles.org
This is the link to the application gateway.
- Support is not given to individuals.
- Only organizations within the United States, classified as 501(c)(3) by the IRS, may apply.
- Organizations whose purposes are of a political nature or who attempt to influence legislation are not supported.
- While support is directed primarily to organizations within the State of Utah, with a preference to Northern Utah, those based in Idaho may also receive limited support. Organizations outside this geographic area are typically not considered as part of the Foundation’s grant-making programs.
- Preference will be given to organizations we have supported in the past.
Major areas of foundation interest are:
- Social Services
- Basic Science
- Healthcare for the underserved.
Applications that have the potential to make a positive impact in several of these areas through a single project are particularly favored.
The Willard L. Eccles Charitable Foundation Advisory Committee meets annually, typically in early summer, fall and mid-winter. Our fiscal year is April 1 – March 31.
All applications must be submitted online through the link provided at this web site to be considered.
Due to the great need , we regret that we cannot fund all the deserving applications we see.